- Difficulty Level Easy
This is a great gluten free dessert to serve.
This dip goes great with any fruit! Try it with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, honeydew melon or cantaloupe.
This makes a perfect festive red, white and blue dish to bring along for a 4th of July Holiday party paired with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries! You can even slice starfruit to put in the center of the dip to be even more patriotic.
A quick tip, if you choose to pair slices apples with this dish, be sure to squeeze lemon juice over them so they do not brown.
- (1 Rating)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of amaretto
- 1 container of Tru-Whip (all natural cool whip)
- 1/3 cup of raw agave nectar
- 1. Allow cream cheese and Tru-Whip to reach room temperature.
- 2. Add to a bowl with raw agave nectar and amaretto.
- 3. Beat with a mixer until smooth and refrigerate until ready to serve.