Fresh Tuna in Lemon Caper Sauce
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
A delicious take on seafood piccatta made with fresh tuna.
- (0 Rating)
- 4 Tbsp. organic butter
- 2 gloves of minced garlic
- ¾ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 2 lbs tuna steaks brushed with olive oil, salt and pepper (or blackened fish spice)
- 1. Grill tuna steaks for about 5 minutes (or less) on each side.
- 2. Heat butter in frying pan and sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir in lemon juice and capers.
- 4. Serve over tuna.