- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
This meal can be made with tilapia filets, or other white fish like orange roughy, turbot, grouper, and flounder. Use the fish that your family enjoys.
I like to garnish this dish with crumbled feta cheese. And the olives, which can be optional, give this dish a true Mediterranean flavor.
- (0 Rating)
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ tbsp. dried parsley
- 12-15 Spanish olives sliced (optional)
- 1 fresh plum tomato, diced
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 2-3 tbsp. sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Optional: Feta cheese crumbles
- 1. Combine oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley and garlic in skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Once heated add tilapia.
- 3. Sauté tilapia about 3-5 minutes on each side.